Protectam FN®3 - 5 liters - 6.5kg
|Cena bez DPH:||6 236,36 Kč|
|Cena s DPH:|
Price: $314.44 (€279.50) + shipping
PROTECTAM FN3® COATING
Composite coating for formation of an antibacterial photocatalytic protective layer based on titanium dioxide. The coating reduces concentrations of organic and inorganic pollutants in the air with maximal efficiency and also protects treated surfaces against UV radiation and buildup of stains. The strongly oxidative surface of the coating is activated by natural light and is very effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria and other micro-organisms. FN3® film is white with a low hiding power.
Note: This coating is optimized for maximum effectiveness in cleaning the air. The product is intended for use mainly on ceilings.
The product is used as a protective antibacterial photoactive coating suitable for use on all usual types of plaster, masonry and wallboard substrates and on painted surfaces in building interiors and exteriors. By means of its photocatalytic oxidative effect the treated surface cleans the air of organic contaminants and reduces viruses and bacteria. This effect also eliminates odors from interior spaces. The coating has a white color. The surface is instantly activated by exposure to natural light or artificial light containing the UV spectrum.
Attention: Sufficient light including UVA radiation is necessary for the surface to function. Before use mix thoroughly!
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
The optimal surface for use of the protective coating is interior ceilings. Photocatalytic effectiveness is significantly increased by intensifying the activating light and circulating the air using ceiling lights and fans.
- BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS AND OFFICES – reduced epidemic risks, less illness, elimination of odors
- HOSPITALS, CLINICS, LABORATORIES – creation of a sanitary environment, protection of patients and personnel, cleaning of air, reduction of stress on central ventilation systems
- HOMES – a clean, pleasant environment without odors, lower incidence of viruses and bacteria, prevention of mold and mildew
- SUFFERERS FROM ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA – prevention and improvement of breathing difficulties
- BARS AND RESTAURANTS – elimination of cigarette smoke, cleaning of the atmosphere
- FOOD PRODUCTION – reduction of yeasts, fungi, bacteria and mold
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY – lowering epidemic risks
TREATMENT OF FACADES AND WALLS – Self-cleaning effect limits incidence of lichens and moss. Actively eliminates the majority of pollutants and cleans the atmosphere during the entire lifespan of the coating.
Not recommended for long-term treatment of exterior surfaces subject to frequent rainfall or mechanical stresses.
MORE INFO: DATA SHEET –FN3® COATING